Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sweepy.

(I am so exhasted so this will be quick. Attempting to get through this without falling head first into the keyboard.)

Well, I failed my hour glucose test. I go in at the end of this week for three hour test. Not excited. And to prepare I am currently eating puppy chow... but only because it was a homemade gift from one of my little students tonight and I feel like I better eat it while I still "can".

This week has been a major freak-out week. Hello! I am freaking out about getting stretch marks, my feet flattening (if it really does happen), being torn open... in one place or the other, saggy elephant boobs, flabby abs, etc. I feel like no part of my body is going to be the same after this and that is a pretty hard pill to swallow. Not trying to come off as shallow, but when your career requires you to stand in front of a mirror everyday and perfect the way your body looks & moves... I'd say it's a legitamite worry. You stand onstage next to these little girls in short shorts and a tight top and you'd understand where this comes from. Most girls feel this way that AREN'T in my field of work. And some are just somehow super lucky so.. we'll pray. And pray and pray and praaaay....

/End insecure blabbling.

How far along?: 29 weeks
Total weight gain: I have now hit the 20 pound mark. :/
How much does baby weigh?: 2 and a half lbs!
Maternity clothes?: I wear my maternity leggings a lot but that is about it. I tried wearing maternity jeans and I can't stand them. Too baggy in the knee area... yuck.
Stretch marks?: :( I had a little meltdown the other day when I found one... but it's really small and light, unnoticable really, and on the underside of my belly. But I'm still freaking out.
Sleep?: Sucks bad. Can't get comfy or make it through the night. It's bad when sleep starts getting exhasting.
Best moment this week?: Spending time with Brett. Christmas shopping. Getting a few things done in the nursery.
Movement?: Oh yeah. A lot. She's started pressing her tush (I think) up against my belly button area and it doesn't feel so good.
Food cravings?: Yogurt.
Labor signs?: No, and hopefully not for another 10 weeks!
Belly button in or out?: It's still... in. Kinda. It's doing weird stuff on top. I think it might be on its way to disappearing...?
What I miss: Being able to walk through tight areas. Mhmm, the belly bumped wet paint this past week.
What I'm looking forward to: Christmas break!
Milestone: Third trimester! And 8 weeks until considered full term... (yikes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment