Thursday, December 30, 2010

31 weeks!

How far along?: 31weeks
Total weight gain: +20
How much does baby weigh?: Over 3 pounds now
Maternity clothes?: Here's my daily outfit: maternity leggings, long tank or dress, sweater, scarf, boots.
Stretch marks?: :( Unfortunately. Currently applying the cocoa butter with a putty knife.
Sleep?: Super tired all the time. I sleep in and in a few hours or so I'm ready to tuck myself back in and take a nap.
Best moment this week?: Setting up the crib!
Movement?: A lot and since she's bigger it's gotten much different feeling. I like it more now even though I'm starting to feel knees or feet in the ribcage.
Food cravings?: Sandwiches with lots of Hellmans.
Labor signs?: Nope, and hoping it stays that way for another 8 weeks!
Belly button in or out?: It's weird. Sticks out on top but it's still in kinda.
What I miss: My waist. Tried to go shopping after Christmas with a couple gift cards and I had to pass up on some really cute things because they didn't fit over the bump and I didn't know what they would look like on me without it.
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the nursery. Getting a 3D ultrasound.
Milestone: Down to single-digit weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment